1,000 EGP non-refundable application fee is to be paid once.
A Non-refundable early bird deposit is paid by the provisionally accepted students to secure their slot in the requested major within the coming session 2023-2024. This gives the university administrators an indication with regards to the number of students accepting our offer to plan for the coming classes in terms of tutoring and facilities. However, a student may be eligible for a 50% refund of the early bird deposit if and only if, his/her academic qualifications (English language requirement and/or secondary school average) do not meet the minimum requirements of UH-GAF. The refund request should be submitted to UH-GAF Student Affairs prior to September 1st. Please note that no refund for the early bird deposit is accepted after the final acceptance or in case of no show.
- Applicant provides evidence for RECENT English results that falls below the admissions requirements in general.
- Applicant fails to satisfy the minimum secondary school average required per major.
- Refund request must be submitted before September 20th for AB intake, for BC intake refund request must be submitted before 2nd of January.
- Early bird discount is valid for the change of major during the admissions period, and before start of classes. (Change of major is restricted to only once during the admission process).
- No early bird deposit refund after the final acceptance.
- No early bird deposit refund in case of no show.
Withdrawal before start of classes, total fees may be refunded excluding 30,000 EGP.
After the start of classes, no refund is approved.
Students who were awarded a merit scholarship and request withdrawal after one or more semesters of enrollment, the withdrawal policy applies to them.
Students who were granted any scholarships or discounts are required to refund it back to the University in order to complete their withdrawal process.
Fees paid to cover the student tuition may not be transferred to another student (sibling or else)
Deposit paid by a student who did not enroll may be transferred from one session to the following for the same student (only applicable in the same academic year)
Any other deposits or payments made by students, including external registration charges, books, deposits/charges for field trips, transportation fees etc., are non-refundable.
Any other irregularities will be discussed by a committee for decisions.
Student pays the number of credit hours multiplied by the charge per hour as per the announced tuition fees in the repeating year.After first day of classes, no refund is approved.